The following terms and conditions apply for anyone using the StimRouter website. By using this site, you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions:
- StimRouter.com is a general information only website and not a substitute for medical care or advice.
- We take all efforts to ensure the information on the site is accurate; however, we cannot warrant the accuracy of the information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it.
- Products discussed on the site are not available in all countries. Indications for use vary from country to country.
- Nothing on this website should be construed as an offer to provide you service. The information on this site is time-based, and may well no longer be an accurate reflection of our current position. For the purposes of forming a contract, no information on this website should be considered accurate until it has been confirmed by us in writing.
- Any communications – including ideas, inventions, concepts, etc. – sent to Bioventus are non-confidential and the company is under no obligation to refrain from publishing or using the information for any purpose.
- Bioventus is not liable for any damages or expenses that result for anyone using StimRouter.com.
- This site links to other external sites. Bioventus has no responsibility for the content of those sites and has no liability for any damages or injury resulting from the content.
- It is the responsibility of the users of this site to adequately protect themselves from viruses, Trojans, worms or other malicious or damaging objects. Bioventus is not liable for any loss which results from access to our site.