Outpatient neuromodulation with StimRouter PNS
StimRouter is implanted during a minimally invasive outpatient procedure performed under local anesthetic. StimRouter can be placed in numerous locations on the arms, trunk, and legs, based on the source of the patient’s chronic peripheral pain.
PNS Implant Axillary Nerve
The StimRouter lead is successfully implanted on the axillary nerve during a minimally invasive outpatient procedure.
Programming the pain away
- The StimRouter’s programming system is designed to be simple and intuitive. The user interface features simple navigation and easy-to-use buttons, tabs and drop-down menus.
- The clinician programmer stores patient stimulation information and usage data for easy retrieval and analysis.
Setting patients up for success
- Patients leave the facility in control of their own chronic pain management.
- Patients should read through the StimRouter Patient FAQs prior to their StimRouter implant, to ensure that they are comfortable with the implant process.
- Each patient receives a packet of information after their implant, to help them maximize the therapeutic benefit of their StimRouter.