Enhanced User Experience
StimRouter lets adults with chronic pain continue to receive StimRouter’s proven pain relief, with enhanced user experiences for patients and clinicians.
External components let you track your patient’s StimRouter treatment compliance. Other system upgrades include a new External Electric Field Conductor (E-EFC) that boasts:
- Improved battery life over the legacy StimRouter external pulse transmitter (EPT)
- Buttons that allow patients to interact directly with their device
- Superior water resistance and durability to maintain consistent therapy (IP68 rating)
- The smallest profile of any long-term peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) system, to accommodate an active lifestyle
The new StimRouter mobile app (MAPP) features:
- The ability to control multiple E-EFCs
- Full therapy control, including stopping and starting therapy, changing programs, adjusting stimulation intensity, and adjusting default stimulation settings.
- Therapy usage tracking to help monitor StimRouter use and personalize a next level treatment regimen for your patients
StimRouter PNS targets the source of patients’ pain
Small system. Big impact.
The StimRouter PNS neuromodulation system is a long-term option that provides clinically proven relief for chronic peripheral pain.
The Implanted Lead
A small lead is implanted during a minimally invasive outpatient procedure.
E-EFC and Disposable User Patch
The E-EFC delivers electrical signals through the skin to the implanted StimRouter lead. The E-EFC can store up to eight custom stimulation programs. The E-EFC attaches into the disposable user patch, transmitting stimulation through the patch’s gel electrodes.
After the implant procedure and initial programming, patients are empowered to manage their symptoms by using a wireless external programmer.
Adaptable design. Consistent results.
The StimRouter Neuromodulation System targets the source of your patients’ symptoms: the nerves. Because of its small profile, the StimRouter system can be implanted in various locations, depending on patient needs. In one clinical study, StimRouter was implanted in 19 different locations.3
Applications for chronic pain include:
- The upper or lower limbs
- Entrapment syndromes
- Intercostal neuralgias
- Other peripheral injuries or diseases
StimRouter PNS Patient Selection
The StimRouter System is designed to empower patients to live their best life, with complete control of their pain management treatment. Consider StimRouter for patients:
- Unable to find relief with initial treatment options
- Desiring a more long-term option
- Wish to eliminate or reduce the use of medications
- Not a candidate for major surgery
- Wish to avoid invasive surgery
- Eager to take an active role in the management of their symptoms