StimRouter Technology Overview | NANS 2018 | Bioness
How does the StimRouter work and what do patients and professionals have to say? Find out in this video, provided for NANS 2018!
The StimRouter Neuromodulation System is indicated for pain management in adults who have severe intractable chronic pain of peripheral nerve origin, as an adjunct to other modes of therapy (e.g. medications). The StimRouter is not intended to treat pain in the craniofacial region. Rx Only. Individual results may vary. Patients are advised to consult with a qualified physician to determine if this product is right for them. Rx Only.
Indications for use, contraindications, and warnings are available here – https://bit.ly/2vAk7Lb
• Visit here for StimRouter Information – https://bit.ly/2t95I67
• Learn about FES Treatment for Foot Drop – http://l300go.com/
• Learn about FES Treatment for Hand Paralysis – https://bit.ly/29IGNSc
!! Subscribe To Our Channel // Click Bell For Updates ‼
↓ You May Also Like These Videos ↓
– Dr.Ottestad Explaining The StimRouter – https://bit.ly/2OpEzXo
– See How The StimRouter Is Implanted – https://bit.ly/2OlX6UE
– Lucina’s StimRouter Testimonial – https://bit.ly/2OjRHNM
▬ Share Your Testimonial With The Bioness Community ▬
E-mail: [email protected]ioness.com